Who we are
This site is operated on behalf of Barenbrug U.K. Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with company number 01692116 whose registered office is at 33 Perkins Road, Rougham Industrial Estate, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP30 9ND. Please contact us if you have any questions on these terms or the service that we provide. All references to “us” or “we” throughout this statement is to Barenbrug U.K. Limited.
What information we hold about you
We collect personal information whenever you provide it to us. This personal information may include the following:
- name and contact details
- additional personal information provided by you relating to your enquiry
How we use your data
We use your information for the purposes of contacting you regarding any enquiries you make and to exercise and carry out our rights and obligations arising from any orders for any of our products. We also use your information to notify you of progress or any issues relating to your order.
We will also, where we have your consent to do so, use your contact details to keep you up-to-date with products and services including offers and promotions from us.
Who we may share your data with
We may disclose your personal data to:
- our agents and service providers who provide us with the platform for you to interact with us through this site
- a third party who acquires our business
- law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- we store your personal data on secure servers
- your personal data is encrypted in transit
- access to your personal data is limited to authenticated and approved staff
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Reasons we collect and use your personal information
We rely on our legitimate interests as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are that we use your personal information in order to process enquiries and fulfil orders placed by you for our products and services and without using such data this would not be possible.
Where we want to keep in touch with you, beyond processing your initial enquiry and fulfilling any orders placed by you, we will seek your specific consent to do so.
Transfer of data out of the EEA
We will not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
You have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing
- include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- provide us with enough information to identify you; and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
In certain circumstances you have the right to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing; and
- provide us with enough information to identify you.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the way in which we process your information please do contact us. In addition you have a right to bring a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. More information on the Information Commissioner’s Office and your rights is available at www.ico.org.uk.
Retention of data
Your data will be retained for a period of up to 6 years from the date of your last interaction with us.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you visit this website.
If you would like to change your details or would like to be removed from our files, please contact us.