Technical Sales Agronomist
Southern Scotland and the Borders
Looking for your next career move?
Barenbrug are an international grass seed breeder, established for well over 100 years, operating on 6 continents with 22 research and development locations and over 900 staff globally, and all still family owned!
Operating in the UK for 40 years, Barenbrug takes that international expertise and knowledge and applies it to supporting British Agriculture and Amenity through the development and optimisation of grassland and sports-turf.
We are now looking for someone to join the Agriculture team in Scotland to take on the management of grass seed sales within the south of Scotland and the Borders.
Although part of a small team of regional Technical Sales Agronomists, you will work largely autonomously to;
- Use your industry knowledge, technical skills and contacts to develop and grow the Grass Seed business in your area.
- Develop and grow accounts by becoming a true ‘business partner’ – providing technical advice and commercial insight to aid the development of the customer’s business or project.
- Provide relevant and timely technical advice on products and the key features, as well as application techniques, to distributors and end-users.
- Provide support and advice in relation to best practice for soil health and how Barenbrug products can help achieve the desired soil health outcomes.
- Provide support to customers through a combination of in-person and virtual support.
What we offer
- Salary - £Competitive, depending on experience.
- Company car.
- 5% contributory pension.
- 23 days holiday per year, rising with service.
- Death in service benefit.
- Employee wellbeing service.
- Training support.
What to do now
If you would like more information or want to apply, please contact Katie Washbourne at email@example.com with your questions or with your CV and covering letter – we look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please