- High speed of establishment
- Can be found in Extreme, RPR Golf, Multi Sport and Smooth Sport
- Excellent wear tolerance
Excellent recovery after wear
A true winter sports perennial ryegrass with a late-heading variety
- A medium-fine ryegrass with outstanding tolerance to wear.
- Second only to Barzico in Table S1 of the BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed list.
- High tolerance to Drechslera leaf spot disease.
Combines strong performance with superior greenness
- Delivers improved winter and summer greenness
- Strong Microdochium tolerance
- Excellent wear-tolerance and superior colour
Provides a longer-term solution with good performance characteristics
- Good performance characteristics
- Germinates particularly well at low temperatures
- Good wear and disease tolerance
All-round dark green perennial ryegrass with good salt tolerance!
- Attractive dark colour.
- Fast recovery after damage.
- High salt tolerance.
Fine leaved perennial rye grass with excellent salt tolerance!
- Tolerates close mowing.
- Fine leaved texture.
- Excellent salt tolerance.
The no.1 sports perennial at STRI!
- Superb wear tolerance (no. 1 in Bingley).
- Outstanding shoot density.
- Excellent summer greenness.
Fine-leafed ryegrass with proven capacity for nitrogen-use efficiency
- Requires less nitrogen
- Highly ranked in the BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed 2022 booklet
- Exhibits strong summer colour
Very fine leaved dark green perennial ryegrass
- Superb aesthetic appearance with fine leaves.
- Exceptional fineness of leaves.
- Close mowing tolerance down to 5mm as a mono culture.
Holds the coveted top position on Table S1 of the BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed 2022 booklet
Barzico is a very strong all-round perennial ryegrass. Visually, it is mid-fine, extremely dense (ranked #2 for this trait) with a medium green colour.
*No results were found. Reset your filter or make an other selection.