Discover our range of wildflowers, ideal for bringing a splash of colour to any golf course.
30% perennial ryegrass
30% strong creeping red fescue
20% Chewings red fescue
20% hard fescue
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Overseeding, divoting and/or construction of a balanced blend of medium-fine turf across a range of soil types.
- SGT RYE FAIRWAY is an innovative mixture of four grass species and sub-species, designed for the overseeding, divoting or construction of a balanced blend of medium-fine turf across a range of soil types.
- Barprium perennial ryegrass delivers equivalent turf quality with 50% less nitrogen-inputs in independent Sports Turf Research Institute trials
- Barprium perennial ryegrass, Hardtop hard fescue and Barjessica strong creeping red fescue offer proven heat and drought tolerance and/or recovery from independent Landlab trials in Italy
- Beacon hard fescue #1-ranked in GEVES French trial system and represents a new standard for the species in terms of shoot density and turf aesthetics
- Barlineus #1-ranked Chewings red fescue BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed for mean score, shoot density and visual merit
- Superior colour and Red Thread tolerance from all mixture components – two additional aspects of performance for low-input golf fairways