Discover our range of wildflowers, ideal for bringing a splash of colour to any golf course.
50% hard fescue
30% strong creeping red fescue
10% slender creeping red fescue
10% Chewings red fescue
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Overseeding, divoting and/or construction of a balanced blend of medium-fine turf on sites with particular drought stress.
- Four fine fescue species/sub-species with hard fescue dominance to target impoverished soils with drought stress
- Hardtop hard fescue and Barjessica strong creeping red fescue offer proven heat and drought tolerance and/or recovery from independent Landlab trials in Italy
- Beacon hard fescue #1-ranked in GEVES French trial system and represents a new standard for the species in terms of shoot density and turf aesthetics
- Barlineus and Barcrown #1-ranked red fescues in their respective BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed tables
- Superior colour and Red Thread tolerance from all mixture components – two additional aspects of performance for low-input golf fairways