Discover our range of wildflowers, ideal for bringing a splash of colour to any golf course.
60% Perennial ryegrass
40% Chewings red fescue
Mixture of perennial ryegrass and red fescue, designed for the construction or overseeding of medium-fine and fine turf under high wear pressure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Superb mixture of fine-leafed and wear-tolerant ryegrasses with red fescue
- Suitable for fine-turf areas under traffic pressure (e.g. tees, surrounds, greens)
- Faster establishment, higher wear tolerance and quicker recovery than traditional fine-turf grass species with no compromise in turf quality
- Barolympic perennial ryegrass is the stand-out variety for close-mown turf (ranked with a score of 8.7 in Table G4 BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed 2021)
- Eventus offers superior regrowth from wear and excellent fineness of leaf (ranked #2 in TGS Table L1)
- Outstanding red fescue cultivar Barlineus highly ranked in its respective table in TGS 2020