Download Golf News for our latest news and information for golf courses.
50% Slender creeping red fescue
50% Chewings fescue
Overseeding and/or construction of free-draining fine-turf areas; golf and bowling greens; tees and fairways.
- The mixture is made up of 50% slender red creeping fesue and 50% Chewings red fescue seed
- The combination of these two sub-species offers the best solution for year-round performance and growth in fescue-dominant turf
- Chewings fescues are generally most active in spring through to mid-summer
- Slender creeping red fescues "kick in" during early summer and perform well through to autumn
- FESCUE contains both the top-rated Chewings and slender varieties (Barlineus and Barcrown)
- With another three top-10 varities and old favourite Musica completing the blend, FESCUE is unrivalled as the market-leading mixture of its type for fine turf use