Download Golf News for our latest news and information for golf courses.
MIXTURE: 20% hard fescue, 35% strong creeping red fescue, 30% slender creeping red fescue
15% Chewings red fescue
USAGE: Overseeding and/or construction of free-draining turf areas; tees, fairways and roughs.
- Contains four fine fescue species, delivering a premium mixture designed for overseeding, divoting and constructing free-draining turf areas on the golf course
- Hardtop hard fescue offers superior performance under stress of drought, heat, cold and low nutrition
- Barcrown’s red thread tolerance (ranked #1 all red fescue cultivars) an important factor in fairways under low nutrition
- The red fescue cultivars are all consistent performers, and ranked highly in the BSPB Turfgrass Seed 2018
- Availabe with Yellow Jacket Water Manager