Download Golf News for our latest news and information for golf courses.
45% strong creeping red fescue
40% slender creeping red fescue
15% hard fescue
Overseeding, divoting and/or construction of free-draining turf areas; tees, fairways and roughs.
- FAIRWAY is an excellent blend of three fine fescue species; hard fescue and two sub-species of red fescue; slender creeping and strong creeping. It is designed for overseeding, divoting and constructing free-draining turf areas on the golf course.
- Shaun hard fescue offers superior performance under many stress factors associated with turf areas that this blend is used for. These include drought, heat, cold and low nutrition.
- Barjessica is included for additional drought tolerance. In recent European trials, it has exhibited superior recovery after severe drought stress.
- The red fescue cultivars in the mix are all consistent performers, and are all ranked in the BSPB Turfgrass Seed booklet. Of particular note is the outstanding red thread tolerance of Barrisse (ranked #1), an important factor in fairways under low nutrition.
- Available with Yellow Jacket Water Manager