Discover our range of wildflowers, ideal for bringing a splash of colour to any golf course.
Overseeding golf and bowling greens
FEATURES & BENEFITS
100% browntop bentgrass mixture, designed for overseeding golf and bowling greens.
- Exceptional blend of two browntop bentgrass cultivars for overseeding golf and bowling greens
- Combination of high shoot density and disease tolerance assists in out-competing Poa annua
- Charles browntop bentgrass is the stand-out browntop variety for golf greens (ranked #1 in Table G1 BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed)
- Charles has higher shoot density, better visual merit and is finer-leafed than any other browntop OR creeping bentgrass variety in BSPB Turfgrass Seed trials
- Charles can sustain very low heights of cut (</=3mm)
- BarKing has very high Microdochium tolerance for turf managers focussed largely on increasing disease resistance in greens
- BarKing exhibits superior winter colour to further improve year-round turf aesthetics of greens