Download for an instant PDF or order via post for delivery within 3-5 working days.
USAGE: Overseeding and repair of sports turf in cool temperatures
- Superior germination and establishment in very cool soil temperatures to maintain year-round sward cover
- Figure 1 illustrates the speed at which SOS can establish and restore a sward when it is overseeded in January at a soil temperature of 6.2°C. One month into the trial the grass cover has recovered from 20% to more than 60%.
- Barterra is the latest generation Barenbrug-bred amenity annual ryegrass that will germinate at temperatures as low as 3.5°C, making it the ideal tool to maintain grass cover throughout the winter
- Barcristalla provides longevity to the blend with excellent performance characteristics, wear tolerance and disease resistance
- Barcristalla offers exceptional Drechslera leaf spot tolerance