Download for an instant PDF or order via post for delivery within 3-5 working days.
MIXTURE: 100% perennial ryegrass
USAGE: Renovation and/or construction of sports fields
- MULTI SPORT is a blend of four hard-wearing perennial ryegrasses for the renovation and construction of sports pitches.
- The mixture is formulated with a focus on performance and sustainability. All the cultivars are ranked in the top-16 of Table S1 in the BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed booklet 2020 and are all produced by British farms here in the UK.
- Barorlando and Barcristalla (65% of the mix) are ranked #1 and #2, respectively, in the top 80 varieties for autumn colour, which means that MULTI SPORT outperforms competitors' blends with this regard.
- All four varieties are also listed in table L1 of the BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed booklet 2020 which means the blend has adaptability for sports fields with multiple usage or at variable seasonal mowing heights.
- Baradona is new to the Sport Range for 2020. It is an excellent all-round performer with particularly high shoot density and good fineness of leaf - ranked in top-10 in Table L1. Baradona and Barmario both exhibi very strong performances at mowing heights as low as 10mm.