Download for an instant PDF or order via post for delivery within 3-5 working days.
100% perennial ryegrass
Used in areas of fine turf that demand tolerance to close-mowing and high wear such as golf & bowling greens, surrounds and walk-offs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unparalleled shoot density and visual merit for ryegrass at low heights of cut (<10mm)
- Faster establishment, higher wear tolerance and quicker recovery than traditional fine-turf grass species with no compromise in turf quality
- Allows year-round turfgrass cover to be maintained in high-traffic close-mown areas
- Barolympic perennial ryegrass is the stand-out variety for close-mown turf (ranked #1 in Table G4 BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed)
- Barprium perennial ryegrass delivers equivalent turf quality with 50% less nitrogen-inputs in independent Sports Turf Research Institute trials
- Barsignum delivers superb visual merit and fineness of leaf