Perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne) is the grass of choice for permanent pastures. It establishes rapidly, yields well, tolerates a range of management practices and has a high nutritive value.
Hard wearing perennial ryegrass for continental and southern Europe
- Intermediate/dark green colour in turf.
- Excellent recovery from damage.
- Very dense and strong turf on sports fields.
- Medium fine leaves.
- Excellent rust resistance.
- High tolerance to red thread.
- Bred in southern France resulting in excellent adaptation to the Mediterranean climate.
Seeds per gram
Optimal pH range
5.8 - 7.4