Work out how much grass seed you need...
A traditional mixture containing only fine-leaved fescue species. Suitable for golf course tees and fairways where perennial ryegrass is not required.
Traditionally fescue grasses are the species of choice for high quality links and heathland golf fairways. However, they are often the choice when creating a high-quality lawn, due to their ability to create an exceptionally dense turf. Fescue species are renowned for their ability to tolerate dry conditions.
- Ryegrass-free mixture
- Low maintenance lawns, landscapes, golf course tees and fairways
- 100% fescue blend for a traditional fine turf
- Excellent appearance
- Very tolerant of drought conditions
AREAS OF USE
- Golf course fairways and tees
- High quality lawns
- Low maintenance landscaping