Download for an instant PDF or order via post for delivery within 3-5 working days.
For areas that are subjected to year-round use. Ideal for use on school sports fields which are in use for winter and summer sports. The robust perennial ryegrass varieties provide wear tolerance whilst the creeping fescue helps to create an exceptionally tight-knit turf. The inclusion of fescue species also aids performance during spells of dry weather. For hard-wearing family lawns subject to pets and children - this is the best choice.
- Suitable for multiple applications
- Playing fields, parks and hard-wearing 'family' lawns
- Quick establishment and excellent wear tolerance
- Creates a thick and strong surface
AREAS OF USE
- Hard wearing lawns
- Multi-use sports fields (summer and winter sports)
- School fields
- General landscaping
- Public open spaces
80% Perennial ryegrass
20% Strong creeping red fescue