Work out how much grass seed you need...
Our E16-C mixture is enhanced with small leaf white clover to provide a supply of nutrients for the neighbouring grass plants. The mixture will give rapid germination due to the inclusion of annual ryegrass which will act as a ‘nurse crop’, giving protection to the other species whilst they establish. The mixture includes a combination of deep-rooted, creeping, drought tolerant and hardwearing species to create an incredibly hardy mixture.
- White clover fixes nitrogen, making this the best choice for very thin, imporverished soils
- Creeping and deep-rooted grass species to stabilise soil
- Rapid germination from 'nurse crop' annual ryegrass
- Very tolerant of harsh conditions
- Available without white clover - see E16 Embankment and Ground Cover
AREAS OF USE
- Steep banks
- Thin impoverished soil
- Areas of loose and unstable soil
- Road verges
* A higher sowing rate is recommended when sowing on steep banks.