Work out how much grass seed you need...
The mixture will give rapid germination due to the inclusion of annual ryegrass which will act as a ‘nurse crop’, giving protection to the other species whilst they establish.
- Formulated to be our best performing mixture for establishing steep banks
- Rapid germination from 'nurse crop' annual ryegrass
- Creeping and deep-rooted grasses for soil stabilisation
- Very tolerant of harsh conditions
- Available with white clover for impoverished soils - see E16-C Embankment and Ground Cover
AREAS OF USE
- Steep banks
- Areas of loose and unstable soils
- Road verges
* A higher sowing rate is recommended when sowing on steep slopes.