Download for an instant PDF or order via post for delivery within 3-5 working days.
The availability of water for irrigation is likely to be an increasing issue in the future. The E11 mixture utilises the most drought tolerant grass species suitable for the UK climate - tall fescue. Tall fescue has an exceptionally deep root system, which means it can access water that is unavailable to other species. Ideal for urban areas where water usage may be unavailable or restricted.
- Developed for drought prone soils
- Ideal for areas where water usage is restricted
- Contains tall fescue, the most drought tolerant species for the UK climate
- Excellent wear tolerance once established
AREAS OF USE
- Areas of thin, drought prone soil
- Areas where water usage is unavailable / restricted
- Public open spaces
- Urban areas
- Mediterranean lawns