Work out how much grass seed you need...
This mixture will tolerate wet soil conditions as well as short periods of flooding, as typically seen with Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS). The inclusion of deep-rooted tall fescue means that the mixture has excellent soil stabilisation properties.
- Ideal for Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
- Tolerant of extended periods of waterlogging
- Deep-rooting to stabilise soil
- Suitable for areas that are dry through summer and wet through winter
- Able to recover from short periods of flooding
AREAS OF USE
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
- Lake/pond surrounds
- River banks
- Areas prone to flooding (low water table)
- Heavy clay soils (seasonally waterlogged)