Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- Contains Timothy and a higher diploid ryegrass percentage for ground cover and persistence
- Delivers a long grazing season which matches demand from turnout to late autumn
- DRUMBO is a good all round, high-quality and superior sward density ley that is excellent under grazing
- Tight persistent sward which is highly resistant to poaching with DRUMBO rated A for ground cover
- White clover blend for nitrogen fixation and increased protein content
- Contains only first choice SRUC varieties
When to sow
Sow when soil temperature is above 8°C; clover will germinate at 10°C.
When to graze & cut
The mixture has been designed to match traditional cattle turnout times and provide season-long grazing from a mid spring turnout. The later maturing crop will also match well with environmental schemes stipulating silage cannot be made before July.