Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- Contains BARCLAMP diploid hybrid ryegrass for improved ground cover
- The high proportion of tetraploid varieties ensures better drought resistance and higher water soluble carbohydrate content
- Close heading date pattern to ensure uniform crop quality
- GALGORM has remained in top position for total yield in both grazing and silage management, with cutting yields up to 16.52T dry matter per ha
- SEAGOE is a top yielding variety with a 1st cut of 110% and a total silage yield of 107%
- Contains only first choice SRUC varieties
When to sow
Sow when soil temperature is above 6°C, clover will germinate at 10°C.
The mixture has been designed to provide season-long production, with exceptional early spring and late summer growth.
When to graze & cut
Produces highly digestible forage from a mid-to-late May first cut with the mixture averaging over 70% D value throughout the season. Can produce three-four cuts a season for up to five years.
This top-quality dual purpose mixture has the ability to be grazed from early spring through to late autumn.
Hybrid ryegrasses grow at 6°C, therefore extend the growing season. This makes HYBRID CUT & GRAZE a very flexible mixture for mixed enterprises who need cutting and grazing opportunities.