Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- Contains only first choice SRUC varieties
- Outstanding persistency varieties with proven durability and winter hardiness
- White clover blend for nitrogen fixation and increased protein content
- DRUMBO: A good all round, high-quality and superior sward density ley that is excellent under grazing
- MOYOLA is the highest yielding grazing early diploid variety on the SRUC recommended list (114% of control varieties) coupled with the highest early spring growth (123%) and best quality grazing
- Includes GALGORM with exceptional grazing performance throughout the growing season
When to sow
Sow when soil temperature is above 8°C; clover will germinate at 10°C.
The mixture has been designed to provide season-long production, with exceptional early spring and late summer growth.
When to graze & cut
Provides excellent early spring growth, making it ideal for outdoor lambing or cattle turnout. Excellent early season grazing can be followed by a baled silage or hay crop then autumn grazing or a full season of grazing. Up to two cuts can be achieved after early grazing. When cut, this mixture will produce good, conserved fodder for winter feed.
Available without clover