Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- Outstanding persistency, using varieties with proven durability and winter hardiness
- Clanrye has excellent mid and late season growth with good quality and ground cover rating of A
- Moyola is the highest yielding grazing early diploid variety on the SRUC recommended list (114% of control varieties) coupled with the highest early spring growth (123%) and best quality grazing
- Ensign white clover blend is included for nitrogen fixation and increased protein content
- Contains only first choice SRUC varieties
WHEN TO SOW
Sow when soil temperature is above 8°C; clover will germinate at 10°C.
The mixture has been designed to provide season-long production, with exceptional early spring and late summer growth.
WHEN TO CUT
When cut, this mixture will produce good conserved fodder for winter feed. Up to two cuts can be achieved after early grazing.
WHEN TO GRAZE
Provides excellent early spring growth, making it ideal for outdoor lambing or cow turnout.
Excellent early season grazing can be followed by a baled silage or hay crop then autumn grazing.