Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- Balanced for season-long performance with intermediate and late perennial ryegrasses
- White clover for nitrogen fixation and increased protein content
- GALGORM has remained in top position for total yield in both grazing and silage management, with cutting yields up to 16.52T dry matter per ha
- Season-long performance with GRACEHILL for exceptional early spring growth (122%) and GOSFORD for its late summer growth (119%)
- Maximum production from top yielding variety FINTONA
- Contains only first choice SRUC varieties
When to sow
Sow when soil temperature is above 8°C, clover will germinate at 10°C.
The mixture has been designed to provide season-long production, with exceptional early spring and late summer growth.
When to graze & cut
Produces highly digestible forage from a late May first cut with the mixture averaging over 70% D value throughout the season ensuring that this mixture is ideal for all enterprises.
This dual-purpose mixture has the ability to be grazed from early spring through to late summer. If it is being used for both cutting and grazing, the mixture will deliver two exceptional silage cuts and summer grazing, making it truly flexible.