Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- The mixture is balanced for season-long performance with intermediate and late perennial ryegrasses included
- Maximum production by using the top yielding varieties including Moira and Fintona, both top of their classes for yield
- Ballintoy is included for its exceptional early spring growth (122%) and Gosford for its late summer growth (119%) ensuring season-long performance
- Ensign white clover blend is included for nitrogen fixation and increased protein content
- Contains only first choice SRUC varieties
WHEN TO SOW
Sow when soil temperature is above 8°C, clover will germinate at 10°C.
The mixture has been designed to provide season-long production, with exceptional early spring and late summer growth.
WHEN TO CUT
Produces highly digestible forage from a late May first cut with the mixture averaging over 70% D value throughout the season ensuring that this mixture is ideal for all enterprises.
WHEN TO GRAZE
This top-quality dual purpose mixture has the ability to be grazed from early spring through to late summer. If it's being used for both cutting and grazing, the mixture will deliver two exceptional silage cuts and summer grazing, making it truly flexible.