Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- Designed to perform especially well in early summer with over 10% more yield than SRUC control varieties during the season
- Balanced for season-long performance with intermediate and late perennial ryegrasses
- Maximum production by using the top yielding varieties including FINTONA & GALGORM, both top of their classes for yield
- Timothy is beneficial where increased ground cover is needed and where overwinter grazing occurs
- Contains only first choice SRUC varieties
When to sow
Perennial ryegrass germinates at 8°C; ensure this is sown when soil temperature is above 8°C.
When to graze & cut
Produces highly digestible forage from a late May first cut with the mixture averaging over 70% D value throughout the season ensuring that this mixture is ideal for all enterprises.
This mixture can be grazed from early spring through to late summer. If it is being used for both cutting and grazing, the mixture will deliver two exceptional silage cuts and summer grazing, making it truly flexible.