Discover how to turn your grass into gold with this simple management advice
- The mixture is balanced for season-long performance with intermediate and late perennial ryegrasses included
- Designed to perform especially well in early summer (May/June), ADAPT gives over 10% more yield than SRUC control varieties during the season
- Maximum production by using the top yielding varieties including Moira and Fintona, both top of their class for yield (106% and 111% respectively of control varieties)
- The inclusion of Timothy is beneficial where increased ground cover is needed and where winter grazing occurs
- Contains only first choice SRUC varieties
WHEN TO SOW
Perennial ryegrass germinates at 8°C; ensure this is sown when soil temperature is above 8°C.
WHEN TO CUT
Produces exceptional silage cuts of extremely nutritous forage. Produces highly digestible forage from a late May first cut with the mixture averaging over 70% D value throughout the season ensuring that this mixture is ideal for all enterprises.
WHEN TO GRAZE
This top-quality dual purpose mixture has the ability to be grazed from early spring through to late summer. If it's being used for both cutting and grazing, the mixture will deliver two exceptional silage cuts and summer grazing, making it truly flexible.