Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- Flexible cutting and grazing mixture with excellent yield and quality
- Tetraploid varieties ensures better drought resistance and higher water-soluble carbohydrate content and faster recovery after grazing or cutting
- GALGORM holds top position for total yield in both grazing and silage management. No other intermediate diploid variety on the list produces more ME yield per hectare under grazing management (106% of the mean of all intermediate diploid varieties on the list) and is very persistent in grazing swards
- GRACEHILL is an excellent all-round performer right across the growing season, producing superb annual yields of high digestibility grass under both grazing and silage management along with extremely high metabolizable energy (ME) yields per hectare
- FINTONA is a high yielding perennial ryegrass with excellent spring growth and total yield under both cutting and grazing
- Uses recommended list varieties
When to sow
Perennial ryegrass germinates at 8°C; ensure this is sown when the soil temperature is above 8°C.
When to cut & graze
Offers a high-quality mid-May silage production with excellent sward density for exceptional silage cuts of extremely nutritious forage, as well as an early grazing option.