Discover our agriculture and farming resources
Producing a leafy, high quality feed over spring, summer and autumn when traditional pastures can decrease in quality, BAR FINISHER can be used as a six month or two year crop depending on the farm system and grazing management approach.
Clover in the mix will provide nitrogen to feed the crop, also filling space not occupied by herbs. The red clover component, alongside the herbs, will provide high quality feed through a dry season, helping to reduce risk in summer dry areas.
- Highly palatable, providing an excellent feed for high live weight gains
- High quality summer feed that recovers quickly after grazing
- High protein option for dairy farmers
- Clover provides fixed nitrogen
- High mineral content, particularly zinc, potassium and copper