Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- This mixture is a blend of top performing varieties which is designed to produce a very high yielding, flexible cutting and grazing mixture
- The high proportion of tetraploid varieties ensures better drought resistance and higher water soluble carbohydrate content and also gives faster recovery after grazing or cutting
The omission of clover in the mixture allows for cost effective weed control
- Youpi provides a highly digestible sward suitable for cutting or grazing which performs best early in the season with well balanced growth for the rest of the year
- Caledon produces excellent silage yields with high digestibility and provides quality grazing swards throughout the year
- Uses all Herbage Varieties Guide recommended varieties
WHEN TO SOW
Perennial ryegrass germinates at 8°C; ensure this is sown when the soil temperature is above 8°C.
WHEN TO CUT
COMBI combines the benefits of high qualtiy mid-May silage production with excellent sward density.
Produces exceptional silage cuts of extremely nutritious forage.
WHEN TO GRAZE
COMBI is ideal as a top quality cutting ley that will also produce a high quality, dense, palatable grazing sward.