- The tetraploid varieties in PERMANENT have been carefully selected to ensure higher water soluble carbohydrate content while not sacrificing sward density
- Contains Callan, new for 2020 - excellent grazing yields with exceptional spring growth producing 14% more grass in early spring than comparative varieties and has an excellent first silage cut
- Ballintoy produces excellent silage yields and digestibility and provides quality grazing swards throughout the year
- Youpi provides a highly digestible sward suitable for cutting and grazing which performs best early in the season with well balanced growth for the rest of the year
- Uses all Herbage Varieties Guide recommended varieties
WHEN TO SOW
Perennial ryegrass germinates at 8°C; ensure this is sown when soil temperature is above 8°C, clover will germinate at 10°C.
WHEN TO CUT
Although a grazing mixture, there is the option of taking later cuts of top quality silage if required.
WHEN TO GRAZE
Designed for intensive grazing between early summer and autumn, with the aim of providing balanced production from turnout to late autumn.
PERMANENT produces a dense, leafy, persistent and easily managed ley that produces highly palatable and digestible grass.