Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- Increased milk yields
- Tetraploid varieties carefully selected to ensure higher water soluble carbohydrate content while not sacrificing sward density
- CALLAN offers excellent grazing yields with exceptional spring growth producing 14% more grass in early spring than comparative varieties
- White clover option is is very palatable and highly nutritious, nitrogen fixating and increased protein content
- GRACEHILL is an excellent all-round performer right across the growing season, producing superb annual yields of high digestibility grass under both grazing and silage management along with extremely high metabolizable energy (ME) yields per hectare
- GLENARM's key feature is an excellent first cut yield of 109% of control and good early grazing 103%
When to sow
Perennial ryegrass germinates at 8°C; ensure this is sown when soil temperature is above 8°C, clover will germinate at 10°C.
When to graze & cut
Designed for intensive grazing between early summer and autumn, with the aim of providing balanced production from turnout to late autumn. PERMANENT produces a dense, leafy, persistent and easily managed ley that produces highly palatable and digestible grass. Although a grazing mixture, there is the option of taking later cuts of top quality silage if required.
Available without clover
When adjusted without clover, extra 1kg of Callan is included.