Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- Increases the proportion of productive ryegrass in the sward
- Improves the quality of the grass for better animal performance
- Improves the Nitrogen efficiency of the sward
- Repairs the damage caused by poaching of grazing swards
- Specifically designed to work best with specialist overseeding techniques
- New variety BANNFOOT produces improved yields with high D value along with excellent persistency. It also has a good all-round disease profile
- FINTONA is the highest yielding perennial ryegrass ever listed in the UK with unrivalled spring grazing yields and impressive sward density for the type
- Includes varieties which are aggressive enough to establish in an existing sward, yet easy to manage
When to sow
Sow when soil temperature is above 6°C but preferably over 8°C, especially in Northern Ireland.
When to graze & cut
OVERSEEDER is 100% ryegrass mixture for use with specialist overseeding techniques in areas of high fertility. OVERSEEDER is flexible and can be used on fields for cutting or grazing or a mixture of both and it is suitable for any class of livestock.
Available with clover