Discover how to turn your grass into gold with this simple management advice
- This mixture delivers maximum production by using the top yielding varieties
- The high proportion of tetraploid varieties ensures better drought resistance and higher water soluble carbohydrate content
- Fintona is the highest yielding perennial ryegrass ever listed in the UK with unrivalled spring grazing yields and impressive sward density for the type
- Barblanca white clover is included for nitrogen fixation and increased protein content
- Uses all Herbage Varieties Guide recommended varieties
WHEN TO SOW
Sow when soil temperature is above 8°C; clover will germinate at 10°C.
The mixture has been designed to provide season-long production, with exceptional early spring and late summer growth.
WHEN TO CUT
Produces highly digestible forage from a late May-early June first cut with the mixture averaging over 70% D value throughout the season.
WHEN TO GRAZE
This top-quality dual purpose mixture has the ability to be grazed from early spring through to late summer.
If it's being used as cut and graze, the mixture will deliver two exceptional silage cuts and early summer grazing, making it truly flexible.