Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- This mixture delivers maximum production by using the top yielding varieties
- The high proportion of tetraploid varieties ensures better drought resistance and higher water-soluble carbohydrate content
- FINTONA: Ground breaking variety. The highest yielding perennial ryegrass ever listed in the UK with unrivalled spring grazing yields and impressive sward density for the type
- BARBLANCA white clover is included for nitrogen fixation and increased protein content
- GALGORM – New for 2021, holds top position for total yield in both grazing and silage management. No other intermediate diploid variety on the list produces more ME yield per hectare under grazing management (106% of the mean of all intermediate diploid varieties on the list) and is very persistent in grazing swards.
- Uses all Herbage Varieties Guide recommended varieties
When to sow
Sow when soil temperature is above 6°C; clover will germinate at 10°C.
The mixture has been designed to provide season-long production, with exceptional early spring and late summer growth.
When to cut & graze
Produces highly digestible forage from a late May - early June first cut with the mixture averaging over 70% D value throughout the season.
This top-quality dual purpose mixture has the ability to be grazed from early spring through to late summer.
If it's being used as cut and graze, the mixture will deliver two exceptional silage cuts and early summer grazing, making it truly flexible.
Available without clover
When adjusted without clover, extra 0.5kg of Fintona & 0.5kg of Seagoe is included.