Discover our agriculture and farming resources
- This mixture is a blend of top performing varieties which is designed to produce a very high yielding, flexible cutting and grazing mixture
- The high proportion of tetraploid varieties ensures better drought resistance and higher water soluble carbohydrate content and also gives faster recovery after grazing or cutting
- Ballintoy, new for 2019, combines excellent yield and quality under silage or grazing management with excellent spring growth and high digestibility producing a high ME yield per Ha
- Caledon produces excellent silage yields with high digestibility and provides quality grazing swards throughout the year
- Uses all Herbage Varieties Guide recommended varieties
WHEN TO SOW
Perennial ryegrass germinates at 8°C; ensure this is sown when the soil temperature is above 8°C.
WHEN TO CUT
COMBI combines the benefits of high qualtiy mid-May silage production with excellent sward density.
Produces exceptional silage cuts of extremely nutritious forage.
WHEN TO GRAZE
COMBI is ideal as a top quality cutting ley that will also produce a high quality, dense, palatable grazing sward.