Discover how to turn your grass into gold with this simple management advice
- This mixture is a blend of top performing varieties which is designed to produce a very high yielding, flexible cutting and grazing mixture
- The high proportion of tetraploid varieties ensures better drought resistance and higher water soluble carbohydrate content and also gives faster recovery after grazing or cutting
- Youpi provides a highly digestible sward suitable for cutting or grazing which performs best early in the season with well balanced growth for the rest of the year
- Caledon produces excellent silage yields with high digestibility and provides quality grazing swards throughout the year
- Uses all Herbage Varieties Guide recommended varieties
WHEN TO SOW
Perennial ryegrass germinates at 8°C; ensure this is sown when the soil temperature is above 8°C.
WHEN TO CUT
COMBI combines the benefits of high qualtiy mid-May silage production with excellent sward density.
Produces exceptional silage cuts of extremely nutritious forage.
WHEN TO GRAZE
COMBI is ideal as a top quality cutting ley that will also produce a high quality, dense, palatable grazing sward.