FOOTBALL, RUGBY, GOLF & RACING
Often copied. Never equalled.
BAR 50 SOS is a remarkable overseeding ryegrass blend providing superior germination and establishment in very cool soil temperatures (down to 3.5ºC) for year-round sward cover, with excellent performance across a range of grass surfaces. A quality true amenity annual ryegrass offering year round capabilities.
Where to use BAR 50 SOS
Football, rugby and sports pitches
- Ideal for renovation of permanent turf areas when fast establishment and / or cool temperature germination is paramount
- Provides quality grass for summer renovation of sports pitches with extremely limited establishment windows
- Ideal 'get out of jail free card' growing very fast in winter, helping support other mixtures
- Transition renovation and divotting of racecourses
- Keep the course looking good in late autumn, winter & early spring by repairing divots and reinstatement of tees, fairway bottlenecks & walkways
- Ideal for unseasonal repair of heavy wear areas of wicket ends and bowlers' run ups